Eden Scott's are working with a specialist Financial Planning firm based in South of Glasgow in their search for an experience IFA administrator/trainee Paraplanner to join a small team of professionals, working directly with a chartered planner.
This is a great opportunity for an experience IFA Administrator that has been taking on more technical work e.g. report writing, research and is looking to take the next step in their career towards paraplanning, where the successful candidate shall carry out the following tasks;
- Preparing suitability reports and client valuations
- Conduct research surrounding pension and investment products to present to clients
- Liaising with product provider to collate information and prepare client files for annual review
- Dealing with new business application as well as ensuring all client packs are fully compliant.
- Assist with general office administration e.g answering calls, opening mail etc.
- Maintaining internal database, ensuring all client files are fully compliant
The ideal candidate should have existing experience supporting an adviser with the ability to manage workloads and ideally have made progress towards their level 4 Diploma,
In addition, you should be a committed individual, confident in communicating with HNW clients. Experience of research tools, various platforms and intelligent office desired.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary with the opportunity to develop your career and get involved in more technical work
An excellent opportunity for a candidate with the right experience. To note your interest, please send your cv to email@example.com or alternatively give me a call on 0131 550 1112
Eden Scott is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment including positions within large Wealth Management or Financial Planning organisations to small consultancies.