Our client, based in Glenrothes, is a well-established and innovation-led manufacturing business with a global sales & manufacturing reach. The business develops truly cutting edge technologies and has an excellent R&D function, driven to provide new solutions for a secure and stable market.
We are looking for Warehouse/Store Operatives to ensure Material is handled in an efficient manner from Dock to Stock to Customer.
This is an initial 12 week contract, which could become permanent for suitable candidates.
- Accurate material handling/placement
- Ability to communicate with Internal/External customers
- Updating of computer stock records
- Allocating material for Production use.
- To always remember that we all have a responsibility for our own health and safety, and that of fellow employees.
- To liaise with various functions on a daily basis.
- To achieve OTD to our customers
- To generate CofC/Packing List for our Customers
- To ensure all products are correct on receipt to RSLG
- Good Communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to work with people at all levels
- Problem solving skills
- Support overtime if required.
- Can work on own initiative
- Monday to Thursday, 4 x 12 hour shifts (Either dayshift or nightshift)
- £11.60 to £14.29 per hour