Hospitality Sales Executive at Hamilton Park
Eden Scott is delighted to be working with Hamilton Park, an award-winning horse racing, conference, events and accommodation resort, with a first-class season of fixtures and so much more.
They have a 5* Visitor Attraction rating - VisitScotland's highest accolade and were crowned 2018 RCA Showcase Champions at the prestigious industry awards ceremony where venues from across the UK are recognised for showing 'excellence and innovation' in customer experience.
They empower their team, to not only contribute, but also have a positive impact on the development of Hamilton Park.
Their team continues to evolve as the business grows and they very much take the approach of 'aces in spaces' - employing the right people for the right roles and then giving them the opportunity to exceed their potential. They are incredibly proud of their culture which promotes professional respect and pride in their work.
Their mantra is, 'By working together, we can all achieve more.'
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team in the role of Hospitality Sales Executive, this role reports into the Hospitality Sales Manager and is an integral part of the racecourse team and an ambassador for the racecourse.
Hospitality at Hamilton Park on Racedays is ideal for entertaining clients and colleagues or celebrating a special occasion. Their award-winning hospitality will enhance an exciting experience at the races offering a range of luxury areas to choose from including private boxes, restaurants and marquees.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Supporting the Hospitality Sales Manager to deliver an effective sales strategy for Raceday Hospitality to incorporate reaching new clients whilst also maintaining and growing relationships with existing ones
- Working with the Hospitality Sales Manager to promote a variety of packages to meet all customers' budgets
- Producing sales proposals and developing customised offerings where appropriate
- Telesales to previous customers and enquiries received as well as generating new leads for future business
- Giving tours around Hamilton Racecourse and enquiry follow up
- Raising invoices and ensuring all customers pay on a timely basis
- Managing clients' expectations before and on a Raceday, working with their catering partner to ensure all aspects of the sale are delivered to the required standard
- Attending networking events to represent Hamilton Park.
- Supporting the Hospitality Sales Manager in:
-Managing the sales pipeline
-Maintaining accurate sales target figures for regular reporting to the Management team
-Revising offerings as necessary for the season ahead and how they are promoted
-Agreeing the annual budget with the Senior Management team
Key skills and experience required:
- We are seeking a sales focused individual who enjoys working as part of a team to achieve sales targets whilst offering the very best customer service.
- Ideally you will have a background in hospitality, stadia, catering sales or telesales.
- You will be commercially focused and love
- IT literate and have experience in using a CRM and enjoy the administration needed to prepare customer proposals and invoices.
- Engaged and love working as part of a team to achieve results
This role offers an excellent competitive salary, annual bonus and significant company benefits.
Eden Scott are dealing exclusively with Hamilton Racecourse on this vacancy so to be considered for this exciting opportunity with a truly unique and best in class employer, please submit your CV online clearly stating salary expectation or to email@example.com and for an informal chat or to receive the full job description please email or call Sally on 07776 662506.