A globally successful fresh foods & horticulture business. A business well known for quality; they supply the UK's major retailers with a wide range of products.
Responsible for collating, interpreting and sharing the market data internally and externally to our customers. The individual will be responsible for liaising with customers ensuring excellent commercial relationships. The individual will have direct responsibility for the insight function within the business.
- Collate performance data on all customers and the general market
- Understand, interpret and develop insight leading to action points and communicate internally to the appropriate teams
- Communicate market performance with customers to their preferred level of detail
- Maintain the data base for accuracy and practicality
- Complete the monthly operating review for the business and communicate appropriately with commentary to support
- Responsible for comp shops, reviewing each retailer for changes to range, price, weights of product, etc. Interpret findings and compile a review and distribute internally. Communicate with each customer to their preferred level of detail
- Be available for ad hoc requests to support business performance and new opportunities.
- Be proactive at spotting trends and interpreting data ahead of customer requests
- Perform promotional analysis with results and commentary around the performance
- In conjunction with the account manager, perform category updates for the retailers utilising all forms of data
- Working knowledge of EPOS and Consumer data e.g. IRI and Kantar. Knowledge of Dunhumby and Aimia beneficial but not essential.
- The ability to turn data into actionable insights and incorporating into presentations
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, namely Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Experience using SQL databases would be advantageous, but not essential
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Support teams with knowledge and experience to enhance their performance.
- A level of commercial awareness would be advantageous
- Be open and flexible to change seeing it as an opportunity
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate verbally and in writing at all levels internally and externally
- Degree educated
Salary & Package:
£30-40k + benefits.
Please send apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest FMCG Sales & Marketing opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.