Instrument / Development Engineer
ODx Innovations - Instrument / Development Engineer
Based from their R & D centre in Inverness, ODx Innovations is an early stage company developing a highly innovative, rapid and cost-effective point of care (POC) testing solution for Antibiotic resistance testing. Entering the next stage of their exciting and ambitious growth, ODx are seeking an experienced Instrument / Development Engineer to support the on-going development of highly innovative Medical Device products
Reporting to the Director of Product Development, you will have a highly varied role and associated duties and responsibilities including;
- Supporting all elements of the development of medical device instrumentation, both on and off site
- Ensuring instrumentation engineering meets all requirements in terms of cost, quality and delivery
- Ensuring product development meets company and regulatory requirements
- Instrumentation data analysis and associated corrective actions and product improvements
- Contribution to QMS documentation for product development
- Software maintenance of instruments
- Liasion with software developers and data scientists to allow integration of instrumentation into the data capture infrastructure
- Maintenance of detailed records (equipment repairs, upgrades, locations, etc.)
- Structured training for staff concerning working with development instrumentation
Ideally degree qualified within an Electronics, Mechatronics or associated discipline, you will have a wealth of experience in Instrument development, support and maintenance.
You will be able to demonstrate a proven ability to identify and develop instrumentation within complex electro-mechanical products and have a genuine ability to react quickly and effectively in a fast-paced dynamic work environment. Previous experience within medical device manufacturing and a working knowledge of WINDOWS / LINUX operating systems are highly desirable.
This is a genuinely outstanding opportunity and offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package in conjunction with affording the opportunity to work with an exciting, innovative organisation at a key stage in their growth and development.
Eden Scott are working as recruitment partner with ODx and any direct or referral applications will be forwarded to them for inclusion in the recruitment campaign - any candidate submissions from alternative sources will not be considered.
For an informal discussion or for further details on this outstanding opportunity, please call Ian Grant on 0141 410 1005 or e-mail your current CV to email@example.com.