ODx Innovations - Project Manager
Based from their R & D centre in Inverness, ODx Innovations is an early stage company developing a highly innovative, rapid and cost-effective point of care (POC) testing solution for Antibiotic resistance testing. Entering the next stage of their exciting and ambitious growth, ODx are seeking an experienced Project Manager to support the on-going development of highly innovative medical device products
You will have a challenging and dynamic role and will be instrumental in maintaining timelines and work packages across the company's programme portfolio. You will be responsible for identifying, tracking and reporting on work conducted within the organisation from concept to commercialisation and across all functional elements of product development.
Your broad ranging duties and responsibilities will include;
- Creation, implementation and management of a robust programme governance and a project management framework
- Liaison with all stakeholder groups to ensure project and programme deliverables meet all development and production targets
- On-going production, maintenance and control of all project planning
- Preparation of programme briefs
- Appraising programme options and presenting recommendations to the business
- Generation and maintenance of project charters, scopes, plans and timelines
- Identifying project resource and maintaining resource plans
- Identifying and tracking project risks
Ideally minimum degree qualified and holding a relevant Project management certification, PMP, Prince 2 etc, you will have a wealth of experience as a Project Manager within a complex scientific electro-mechanical assembly environment, medical device experience preferred. You will be able to demonstrate proven experience in managing complex R & D and new product programmes and an ability to effectively manage resources and produce timely and accurate reports for multiple stakeholder groups.
Experience in managing and developing projects and project teams within a matrix organisation is essential, a working knowledge and understanding of medical device regulations, FDA 21 CFR 820, ISO 13485, ISO 14971, etc. would be a distinct advantage.
Eden Scott are working as recruitment partner with ODx and any direct or referral applications will be forwarded to them for inclusion in the recruitment campaign - any candidate submissions from alternative sources will not be considered.
For an informal discussion or for further details on this outstanding opportunity, please call Ian Grant on 0141 410 1005 or e-mail your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.