Contamination Control Specialist
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Contamination Control Specialist within an innovative, fast paced organisation, who are leading global disease prevention control.
You will have a varied and challenging role and will support the Head of CC in ensuring that the highest standards of contamination control and management are delivered within a high-volume manufacturing environment.
Your key duties and responsibilities will include;
- Supporting the Head of CC in ensuring site wide aseptic excellence and that all specialist contamination control systems, process and procedures meet company, industry and regulatory requirements
- Assist in reviewing and maintaining facilities and processes from a contamination control perspective maintaining industry best practice
- Provide specialist contamination control support and engender a culture of collaboration and teamwork within all internal and external stakeholder groups
- Lead and support continuous improvement activities across business operations within the CC function
- Update and maintain site wide records files of all current regulatory requirements and guidelines relating to facility contamination control, specifically including MHRA, EMA & FDA
Ideally degree qualified in Microbiology or Biotechnology, you will have proven experience in managing site wide contamination control activities within a dynamic manufacturing or process environment. An in-depth working knowledge of GMP regulations within the pharmaceutical, drug development or biotechnology sector would be a distinct advantage.
This is a genuinely outstanding role with a global leader and offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package in conjunction with affording the opportunity to work with a dynamic, respected organisation.
For further details or for an informal discussion, please call Ian Grant on 0141 410 1005 or email firstname.lastname@example.org