Eden Scott's client deliver's SIoT and UIoT products and services to the Ocean Industries and Smart Cities markets. They help their customers to improve safety, improve environmental performance, reduce asset integrity management costs, increase productivity and reduce capital costs. Their innovations and designs are secured by a large patent portfolio.
Our client is seeking innovative engineers to join our team to support the design, build and delivery of the latest generation of smart wireless devices and solutions.
This is a unique opportunity to join the world leader in a fast-growing market. This key role is based optionally at the Livingston HQ.
- Your electronics skills will be used across the full hardware lifecycle: from requirements analysis; through design, and unit test; to integrating hardware with the target system; and lastly to acceptance test and delivery to the customer.
- As a hardware engineer, you will be responsible for contributing to high quality and robust designs; for fully documenting and recording your work; keeping them under configuration management and providing plans and progress reports.
- You will develop practical skills in design techniques for low power, low noise applications, understanding of key processes and technologies, and develop leading edge, multi-layer boards using the latest technologies available.
- You will work closely with Systems, Mechanical, Hardware and Software engineers to solve real integration problems on complex systems.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Two to five years relevant industry experience.
- Degree qualified in a relevant science-based honours degree in Electronics Engineering.
- Proven experience of Schematic Capture using Altium Designer or equivalent.
- Proven experience of Layout using Altium Designer or equivalent.
- Experience of Analogue and Digital Hardware design.
- Experience of Low Power Hardware Design.
- Experience of Low Noise Hardware Design.
- A methodical approach to the full hardware design lifecycle, working to a structured hardware process, while having experience of de-bugging and testing new designs and supporting verification and integration.
- Ability to interface with suppliers of key components and assemblies.
- Ability to communicate effectively across different disciplines both verbally and in written form, as well as being able to work on own and as part of a team.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now. To discuss this role in more detail, call Fraser Cannon on 0141 410 1011 or email at email@example.com
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.