Semiconductor Process Engineer
Eden Scott's client is one of Scotland's growing technology businesses focusing on the manufacturing of optical components. Using direct write laser technology, the business delivers unique 3D optical solutions for customers globally.
Due to recent investment they are in the process of growing their team and are looking to add several new roles to the business.
There is now the requirement for an experienced Process Engineer (wet etch & clean processes) to support wet etch capabilities within a new manufacturing centre. The primary responsibility will be to manage the wet etch process areas and undertake process and facility development.
Other duties include:
- Managing etch and clean quality across the full range of development and production products
- Developing and characterising etch processes
- Transferring new etch processes from development into production
- Developing new wafer-based manufacturing processes
- Performing daily tool and process monitoring
- Conducting experiments, analysing data, and interpreting results
- Analysing manufacturing performance and yields
- Selecting chemicals based on data and process needs
- Undertaking etch processing tasks in support of manufacturing, making sure process selection is scalable and repeatable
The candidate will ideally be degree qualified in a relevant discipline (e.g. Physics / Electronics Engineering) with experience working within a similar position. Furthermore, experience of processes involving wet etch chemistries is essential as is hands-on experience of both R&D and Production semiconductor processing facilities.
In return you can expect a competitive salary + benefits
This is an exciting opportunity within an already well-established business where the right candidate will be able to learn new skills and progress within the company.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now.
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.