Leading IT Services organisation have an opportunity for a Technical Consultant technical leadership for a range of clients, identify new and/or alternative technical solutions and assessing, solutioning and costing responses to customer requests.
You will have end-to-end process of requirements capture, solution design, implementation and service transition, as your role is fundamental to the delivery of an effective solution, meeting business requirements and adhering to technical best practice.
Whether running small engagements, acting as the lead technical authority on large engagements, or being a team member on engagement, the Technical Consultant ensures high-quality service and high client satisfaction.
You will focus on the delivery of assignments ensuring on or ahead of time delivery, delivery of agreed outcomes and completion of documentation including design, AIS and customer acceptance artefacts.
- Assists project managers in the production of implementation plans and executing these plans throughout the duration of the project.
- Supports production of AIS and service transition design documentation including user guides, briefing packs and knowledge articles.
- Transfers knowledge to peer group and customers.
- Be able to identify and manage change and production of associated change documentation - TCRs, runbooks and impact assessments.
- Technical support escalation to second & third line service teams
- You will have experience in a hands-on technical role providing end to end system delivery of IT solutions.
Specialist areas include:
- Microsoft server 2008R2 to 2016
- Microsoft collaboration tools including O365
- Zerto replication solutions
- Private Cloud / Hosting
- Familiarity with network segregation principles
Excellent benefits package for the successful candidate.
In the short term, this role will be on a WFH basis.