This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Training Manager within a dynamic, fast paced organisation, leading global disease prevention control.
An experienced Training Manager, you will have a key role in leading and developing training programmes, processes and procedures for site wide operations and associated activities.
Your key duties and responsibilities will include;
- Design, development and management of Training programmes to meet company, product and regulatory requirements
- Design, development and management of Training programmes to meet individual, team and business requirements
- Support management teams to develop, implement and manager training and development programmes across all functional and divisional groups
- Create and manage training calendars including all associated paperwork
- Manage and develop training media including individual and group sessions, webinars, training videos etc.
- Oversee and ensure that best cGMP work practices and techniques to train staff are being developed and applied
A highly experienced Training Professional, you will have proven experience in design, development and management of training and development for site wide operational activities. Possessing first class communication skills, you will have created and developed training materials to meet on-going company and regulatory requirements. Experience within a GMP environment is essential, a working knowledge of the pharmaceutical or associated environment would be a distinct advantage.
This is a genuinely outstanding role with a global leader and offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package in conjunction with affording the opportunity to work with a dynamic, respected organisation. For further details or for an informal discussion, please call Ian Grant on 0141 410 1005 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.