Business development Manager
Our client is one of the most exciting start ups within the bank data industry with a really exciting and innovative product. The company has generated a vast amount of subscribers to the product and have made major investment which is really looked at growing each area of the company to help arrange for forthcoming growth. The company have become regulated by the financial conduct authority and have embarked with a top UK retail bank and also with a mobile banking app. Our client is also seeing considerable traction in the UK and also over in the states and last year they had huge growth within the company which included 6 figure investment to help build the company to the next level. After a very successful 2018, the company moved into a beautiful office located in the city centre of Edinburgh, based within a digital office which has a stunning open plan work space. They have a fantastic bonus scheme and great culture which includes flexible working hours to create a great work life balance.
The role which we have available is for a business development manager which is customer facing role and you would be responsible for driving new sales leads.
- Proactive lead generation and networking using LinkedIn Sales Navigator and relevant events
- Secure contracts for new business revenue for Services, Monthly subscriptions and Transaction fees
- Complex solution selling in an Enterprise Environment to multiple cross-functional stakeholders
- Manage and update Salesforce.com opportunity pipeline on a weekly basis
- Pipeline management supported by target account penetration plans
- Accurate and robust monthly forecasting for new business contracts
- Working in partnership with Customer Success Manager to effectively hand over new customer through the onboarding process and penetrate existing key accounts and secure further opportunities for new contracts
- Hard working and driven to work towards targets
- Be able to Multi-task and have quality to detail and focus on the business development
- Can handle hard situations and always have a positive attitude
- Have excellent time management
The successful candidate in this role should have an in depth knowledge of the UK credit data market, digital background and have knowledge of the UK finance sector. Knowledge of the full sales/buying cycle is vital and have a clear understanding of the industry and understand who the main customers are and react quickly to their needs. The role is varied and interesting and no two days will be the same and will involve a lot of client interaction and face to face meetings.
In return you will be rewarded with an excellent salary, bonus structure and benefits package including flexible working hours. There is also a full training and development program which will support you through the job as well as being supported to achieve the goals which have been set.
If this sounds like you, please apply. If this isn't the right role for you but you would like to discuss your career, please feel free to get in touch on the details provided.