Dispatch Team Leader
TEAM LEADER required for our client a food manufacturer based in the Midlothian area, the position is full time and permanent. This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful business.
Reporting to the Dispatch Supervisor, you will be responsible for the supervision and coaching of operatives and ensure delivery of agreed Team KPIs
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Supervise up to 10 operatives between various lines
- You will be responsible for loading and unloading of deliveries
- Ensuring all staff adhere to all health and safety regulations
- Grading and sorting of stock
- Moving supplies from the production area to dispatch
- Housekeeping and general maintenance of the dispatch unit
- Label verification
- Provide cover for the Dispatch Supervisor
- Ensure that your team are operating within high quality, safety and legality standards
Candidates will have:
- Previous supervisory experience ideally from food or drink manufacturing, candidates with experience of other manufacturing environments will also be considered.
- Ability to motivate a team
- To be self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative
- To have a good level of both written and verbal English
- Good systems and PC skills
Hours of work: Monday to Friday: 0700-1600 hours plus occasional weekend working
Salary dependent upon experience up to £24,000
Please get in touch on 0131 550 1136 or email CV
Eden Scott offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.