Field Sales Executive (Food Manufacturing)
Field Sales (Service) Executive - Food Manufacturing
Award winning food manufacturing business supplying their high-quality products into the UK's foodservice and wholesale channels.
Field sales roles - To cover our extensive wholesale members and Independent customer base across the UK. Regional base role. Ensure that we have salespeople on the road contacting and servicing our 250 customers, as and when required to sell new and existing products across the full product portfolio.
- Visit individual buying group members and independent customer, as and when required. Working closely with Sales Manager / NAM to understand priorities.
- Organise efficient journey plans
- Ensure fully up to speed with our product ranges, launch priorities and NPD - to effectively communicate across the customer base.
- Organise and attend customer trade shows
- Organise and attend 'meet the member' events
- Understand the needs, issues and support required within the wholesale and independent customer base.
- Agree local promotions for members and independent customers - with consultation from the Sales Manager / NAM.
- Provide customer contact reports to Sales Manager / NAM.
- Work closely with the team to understand accounts and ensure a pro-active customer focused approach.
- Site visit for Sales meetings and to organise trade stands etc.
- Experienced in a customer facing role (ideally within the Foodservice sector)
- Field sales experience
- Excellent planning, organisational, and written skills
- Excellent IT skill set
- Ability to work independently, self- driven
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation, communication and influencing skills
- Understanding of the market and competitors
Salary & Package:
£35-37k + car/allow + bonus + benefits
Please send apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest FMCG Sales & Marketing opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.