Senior Pensions Administrator - Defined Benefit
Senior Pensions Administrator vacancy in Perth. You will be working as part of a team providing effective and efficient pensions administration service to clients. To be considered for this role you must have experience within DB pension administration.
It is essential that the successful candidate has previous detailed experience of administering DB pensions. Other requirements include:
- Experience of current pensions legislation and framework
- Experience of checking and monitoring junior members of staff
- Administration including leavers, retirements, deaths, transfers in, transfers out, monthly processing and investment, benefits statements, renewals and pensions increases.
The main responsibilities include performing all intermediary and complex pensions administration and project related tasks while managing day-to-day activities of staff to ensure efficient and effective delivery of client work to agreed deadlines. Other responsibilities include:
- Providing support to the assigned administration manager
- Deputising for administration manager when absent
- Day to day management of client relationships with trustees, scheme members and corporate clients, acting as first point of contact where applicable
- Preparing for and where appropriate participating in trustee meetings
- Performing complex and manual benefits calculations
- Monitoring, delegating and co-ordinating workflow, reporting regularly to administration manager on progress and issue management
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Pension plan
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
An excellent opportunity for a candidate with the right experience, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.
Eden Scott is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment including positions within large Wealth Management or Financial Planning organisations to small consultancies.