Laser Systems Engineer
Eden Scott is working with one of the leading laser manufacturers who develop photonics solutions for industrial, scientific and medical applications.
The business continues to grow and as a result, we are looking to recruit a number of Laser Systems Engineers.
- Assemble and test of production products, including optic/laser alignment, fault diagnosis, result monitoring and analysis.
- Final optical assembly of advanced laser products.
- Optical alignment and test of advanced laser products.
- Laser set-up using sophisticated optical techniques.
- Laser calibration using electronic control.
- Improve Laser build documentation.
- Physics Degree or equivalent in a laser science or related subject.
- Previously knowledge gained through working in a laser production environment would be advantageous, but this role also suits a recent graduate.
- Experience of aligning and testing opto-electronic/laser equipment.
- Strong innovation, analytical and diagnostic skills.
- Knowledge and experience of quality control/process improvement methods.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
Successful candidates must have valid Right to Work (RTW) for the UK, or have a settle or pre-settle visa status.
Our client is offering a competitive starting salary and a broad range of company benefits, including flexible working and a relocation package.
If you are interested in having an informal discussion or to find out more please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com