Eden Scott's retained client is a forward-thinking, innovation-led business working within stationary battery management and geo-technical safety analysis. Producing their own products as well as offering bespoke product development for clients, the business is currently launching a world leading product in the United States before rolling it out across Europe and the rest of the world.
With an increased demand for their technology and products, there is now a requirement for an Electronics Technician to join this growing business.
The successful candidate will have the following duties:
- Assembling small and medium sized products
- Testing small electronic assemblies
- Building prototype package assemblies
- PCB design, layout and fault finding
- Providing packaging support to all departments
- Supporting material selection and shipping to sub-contractors
- Maintaining in-house assembly records and traceability
- Setting up package assembly equipment to suit various products and materials
Candidates will have previous experience working within a similar electronics technician position with a familiarity of in-circuit fault finding and an ability to understand analogue and digital circuit diagrams. Experience in handling delicate components with good skill is required, as is a good understanding of processes, materials, and equipment.
This is an exciting opportunity within a well-established, growing business where the right candidate will be able to learn new skills and progress within the company.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now.
Please note that any inquiries direct to the client will be re-directed to Eden Scott.
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts