IFA client support
Eden Scott are currently working with our client, an Independent Financial Planning firm based in Lanarkshire in their search for a driven and ambitious Financial Services Administrator to join their busy team and provide full IFA client support, working alongside the advisers and senior support staff.
This position has arisen due to company growth to which the ideal candidate shall have around 2 years experience working in financial services either in pensions, wealth management or from a provider background who is keen to work toward industry exams.
- The successful individual shall be tasked with;
- Day to day administration of client pensions and investments holdings e.g. submitting new business applications, processing fund switches etc.
- Liaising with product providers to gather information
- Preparing client correspondence information
- Collating client reviews and meetings on behalf of the advisers
The ideal candidate shall have a strong knowledge of pensions and investment products with the ability to manage their own workloads whilst working as part of a team.
You should be a confident user of Microsoft packages e.g. Outlook, Excel and Word. Progress through industry exams would be highly advantageous
In return, our client offer an excellent benefit package which includes pension, death in service and private medical.
If you would like to know more or note your interest, please click apply or alternatively call Kelly Strachan on 0131 550 1112