Our client who are a leading pension consultancy in the UK offering combine expertise, insight and technology to address the needs of pension trustees are looking to bring on board a Property Administrator in their SIPP Pensions team in Stirling.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a number of commercial property purchases for clients' pension arrangements while working closely with multiple external parties. Other responsibilities include:
- Manage a portfolio of commercial property purchase and in-specie transfer transactions
- Meet and exceed customer expectations whilst maintaining department service and quality standards
- Liaise with financial advisers, solicitors and other property professionals
- Reviewing property related legal documentation
As this role requires a niche skill set, our client is ideally looking for individuals residing within the Stirling/Falkirk area with existing experience or exposure to Property leasing of commercial properties who shall be familiar with the technical jargon perhaps from a background of Legal Secretary/Paralegal/Conveyancer/Estate Agent.
An excellent opportunity for a candidate with the right experience, please do not hesitate to get in touch
- On site-parking
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 23 days holiday, rising to 25 after two years' service
- Pension plan & Flexible benefits scheme
To note your interest, or discuss this opportunity further, please attached your cv or alternatively call Kelly Strachan on 0131 550 1112 for a confidential discussion.
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.
Eden Scott is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment including positions within large Wealth Management or Financial Planning organisations to small consultancies.