Regional Development Assistant
Eden Scott is currently recruiting for an experienced Regional Development Assistant for our Stirling based client.
This is a newly created role and will be part of the Regional Development Team.
To be successful as the Regional Development Assistant, you will have worked in a similar role for a housebuilder in either a Technical or Commercial function. We are looking for an experienced individual who can support the regional development team, under the direction of the Regional Development Director.
Time management and organisation skills are key to the success within this role
Support the effective administration of the Commercial & Development teams under the direction of the Regional Development Director
- Administer key processes, payments and fee schedules, processing of sub-contractor orders and payments.
- Process customer extras.
- Update payment records
- Administration and data input information on the COINs CRM system
- Deal with internal & external enquires.
- Raise and process purchase order invoices.
- Print and distribute commercial packs, architectural and engineering drawings to all internal & external stakeholders as required.
- Ensure all working and project files are maintained.
- Assist in the preparation of key status reports and updates on all KPIs relating to the Commercial & Development function.
- Extensive knowledge and application of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work under own initiative and manage time effectively
- Flexible and adaptable to changing requirements
- Good verbal and written communication
- A basic understanding of House building
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills