Health & Safety Manager
Eden Scott's client is a leading food manufacturer supplying a range of branded products to the UK, Europe and International markets. We are looking to recruit an experienced Health & Safety Manager.
- Ensuring compliance with legislation, implementing robust H&S systems
- Pro-active approach to reducing H&S incidents and implementation of the ISO18001 standard.
- Support the Training Manager to develop a new training framework for both manufacturing sites in line with H&S, compliance, and operational requirements.
- Work with production management to develop the culture and ownership of H&S
- Implementation of ISO18001 - H&S standard
- Working knowledge of ISO14001 - Environmental Standard. This role will include responsibility for environmental compliance.
- Proactive in contributing to the wider business agenda.
- Proven track record of delivery through straight forward solutions
- Working as part of cross functional teams
- Influencing and building relationships at all levels.
- Previous Health & Safety and Environmental experience within manufacturing.
- Knowledge and experience of ISO14001 and ISO18001.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now. To discuss this role in more detail, call Alasdair Murray on 0131 550 1117.
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.