Eden Scott's client is a highly successful manufacturing organisation based in West Lothian. Due to continued growth, we are looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer to join a multi-disciplined team.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Complete both preventative, asset care and breakdown maintenance
- Installation of new equipment
- Ensure machines meet efficiency, availability, yield, and product quality targets
- Fault finding and Installation of new equipment
- Maintaining adequate levels of spare parts, materials, and other equipment
- Conduct effective hand overs at the start of shifts
- Be involved with electrical and mechanical maintenance activities
- Time served (or equivalent) in an engineering discipline
- Relevant multi skilled engineering experience
- Experience working within a production / manufacturing environment.
- Team player with excellent communication skills