Eden Scott's client is a leading food manufacturer supplying a range of branded and own label products to the UK, Europe and International markets. We are looking to recruit a Planning Manager or an experienced Supply Chain Manager with a strong planning background.
Reporting to the Site Director you will manage the demand profile of the business by ensuring effective operational and materials planning to achieve the needs of customer service, inventory levels, stock turn and operational KPIs. You will also lead the planning and logistics team.
- Managing and leading a team, responsible for production and materials planning for own and third party manufacturing sites.
- Lead the logistics team and manage UK & International warehousing and logistics.
- Analysis of the finished goods inventory policy to ensure stock holding is kept within target.
- Using stock policy and sales forecast to produce a 52 week supply plan.
- Analyse the production scheduling rules to minimise waste and to improve line efficiency
- Generate an MRP based on supply plan and manage the ordering/call off for materials in line with MRP
- Coaching, training and development of team.
- Manage S&OP process
- Planning & Logistics lead for cross functional projects.
- Previous production and materials planning management & associates systems (SAP, MRP)
- Experience of managing third party manufacturing and distribution/warehousing
- Experience of working with customer supply chain
- Strong leadership and people management experience
- Previous food manufacturing experience within short shelf life - advantageous.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now. To discuss this role in more detail, call Alasdair Murray on 0131 550 1117.
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.