Eden Scott's client is a leading food manufacturer supplying a range of branded and own label products to the UK, Europe and International markets. We are looking to recruit a Production Planner.
Reporting to the Production Manager you will be responsible for all site production planning.
- To plan the production of finished goods to fulfil orders and stock requirements.
- Translate the long-term demand plan into daily, weekly and monthly production schedules
- Advise production of labour requirements to achieve production plan.
- Liaise with the material planner to ensure sufficient raw materials / packaging are in place to fulfil the production plan.
- Report and monitor KPIs
- Work with the Warehouse team to review finished goods, stock holding so that any stock inaccuracies can be highlighted.
- Previous production planning experience within FMCG, ideally food manufacturing.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Excel, SAP, or other ERP systems
- A proactive approach and ability to learn quickly.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now. To discuss this role in more detail, call Alasdair Murray on 0131 550 1117.
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.