Commercial Administrator (12-month Contract)
- £28000 - £35000 per annum
Eden Scott is delighted to be working with a client seeking a full-time 'Commercial Assistant' on a 12-month contract based in their Aberdeen office. The successful candidate would ideally have more than 2 years' experience within finance while still being eager to learn and gain further experience within a well-known oil & gas company.
- 5% company pension contribution
- Private medical insurance
- 25-days annual leave + 8 days bank holidays,
- Opportunity to buy or sell holidays.
- Hybrid working
- Potential option for flexible working.
- Invoicing: Demonstrated experience in assisting with the preparation of monthly sales invoices with high accuracy and adherence to deadlines.
- Contract Compliance: Ability to understand, monitor, and ensure compliance with contract commercial terms and conditions.
- Communication: Strong communication skills for liaising with operations, clients, and internal departments.
- Variation Management: Proficiency in managing variations, including identification, quantification, submission, and agreement.
- Financial Reporting: Experience in preparing financial cost reports, analyzing variances, and contributing to client reports.
- Audit Support: Ability to provide support for internal and external audits.
- Data Maintenance: Capable of maintaining system data, such as project structures and charge-out rates.
- Standardization: Understanding of standardizing techniques and reporting mechanisms where applicable.
- Initiative: Willingness to take on new challenges and support the growth and development of the business.
- Higher education qualifications in Business Administration, Accounts & Finance or a related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a commercial or financial support role.
- Strong understanding of financial principles and the ability to prepare, analyze, and report financial data accurately.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for effective interaction with colleagues, clients, and external partners.
- Exceptional attention to detail, particularly when preparing invoices and financial reports.
- Knowledge of company policies, procedures, and industry regulations pertaining to invoicing and cost reporting.
To hear more information or arrange a confidential chat, please get in contact:
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone- 01224 965504
- £60000 - £70000 per annum + plus bonus & bens & hybrid