- £24000 - £30000 per annum + DOE Excellent Benefits Package
Eden Scott is delighted to be supporting our longstanding client with the recruitment of an IFA Administrator, this role has come about due to an internal promotion. This is a full time permanent position with hybrid working available as an option.
- Accurately inputting information onto our back-office system, updating clients and policy information
- Preparing New Business and Annual Review Packs
- Booking Client Appointments
- Supporting the Paraplanners and Financial Planners
- Updating client information and relevant systems
- Downloading various Literature from Provider/WRAP Platform websites.
- Supporting paraplanners with their New Business inputting (Provider Websites, WRAP Platforms & back office system)
- Processing Non-Complex New Business (checking applications and all paperwork has been fully completed and ensuring back office system is fully completed and updated at all times).
- Communicating with providers to ensure a smooth client journey
- Telephone Answering and dealing with client queries
- General administration
- Experience in a similar role is desired
- You will be organised, analytical, able to follow direction and demonstrate attention to detail. Integrity, intuition, flexibility and the ability to work as a member of a team are also essential qualities.
If this role is of interest then please click on the link to apply or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org