IT Change Manager
- South Lanarkshire
Join our ground breaking project! We're looking for a Change Manager to join our Service Operations team at the Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO). You'll be a key part of our revolutionary IT system, facilitating secure collaboration across government and industry partners worldwide.
6-month contract (possible extension)
Location: Must be within a one-hour commute of East Kilbride, Glasgow (3 days in-office)
Security Clearance: Active SC + Sole UK national
Role Overview: you will play a crucial role in ensuring the seamless integration of changes into the platform.
- Manage Change processes to minimize disruptions.
- Be the central point for change requests.
- Assess and categorize change requests, obtain approvals.
- Evaluate changes for quality and risk.
- Lead Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings.
- Approve changes and ensure consistency.
- Conduct post-implementation reviews.
- Provide staff with change management guidance.
- Proven Change Management experience.
- Results-oriented with strong communication skills.
- ITIL4 or ITIL3 Foundation certification.
- Familiarity with Jira and Confluence.
- Knowledge of Agile, DevOps, and waterfall methodologies.
Apply now: Send CV and cover letter to email@example.com or call 0747135327. Must have permanent UK work eligibility; no Visa/sponsorship considered.