- West Lothian
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Procurement Manager to work within a global leader, a dynamic Life Sciences organisation committed to providing innovative real-world healthcare solutions within medical research and drug discovery.
You will have genuine responsibility for leading and managing all elements of Procurement activities as the organisation continue their global growth and development. Working within start-of-the-art facilities, you will be responsible for both strategic and operational management and control for site wide procurement.
You will have a hugely varied, challenging and high-paced role working to ensure optimum output across all areas of the procurement function. You will be empowered to lead and develop procurement activities to meet the exacting demands of the global life sciences sector.
Your role will include
- Leading and managing procurement activities to ensure all company targets are met in terms of cost, quality and delivery
- Representing procurement within the Senior Management team and play a key role in associated business growth and continuous improvement
- Ensure all procurement activities meet company, client and regulatory requirements
- Recruitment, mentoring and development of a high performing procurement function
- Supplier sourcing, assessment, selection and on-going relationship development
Ideally degree qualified within Supply Chain Management or related subject, you will have proven experience in leading companywide procurement activities within a Life Sciences, FMCG or similar highly regulated manufacturing and logistics environment. You will have in-depth ERP / MRP experience and, as a natural leader, will have developed a first-class procurement function. A "hands-on" individual who excels in a highly dynamic environment, you will relish the challenge afforded within a fast-paced life sciences environment and fully understand the demands of leading an effective supply chain operation.
This is a genuinely outstanding role for an experienced Procurement Manager at a hugely exciting time within the organisational growth and development. In addition to offering the opportunity to undertake wide ranging procurement activities, you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and excellent benefits package. For further details or for an informal discussion, please call Tessa Mackinnon on 07426583305 or email Tessa.firstname.lastname@example.org