- £21500 - £27500 per annum
We are looking for a highly motivated Production Operator to join our client's fast-paced pharmaceutical production team. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to help drive growth in our manufacturing and operations activities.
We are looking for someone who will fit our culture to join the team on the next stage of our journey.
You should be a hands-on, practical team player with an eye for detail and high-quality standards.
- Ensure product is filled to meet relevant specifications according to schedule
- Complete appropriate documentation.
- Ensure sufficient consumables are available for production needs.
- Ensure labels are printed and available for production needs.
- Ensure relevant material is filtered according to procedures and in time for production needs.
- Label and pack product to meet relevant specifications according to schedule.
- Ensure awareness of COSHH/ Risk Assessments
- Perform any other duties as reasonably requested from the Company from time to time.
- Conduct all duties in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Good Documentation Practice (GDP) and appropriate regulatory requirements.
- Experience within a GMP manufacturing environment.
- Basic IT skills
- Numeracy/mathematical skills
- Report to and advise line manager on operational activities.
- Actively participate in group meetings
- Ensure good inter and intradepartmental communication to give efficient manufacturing processes.
- Good communication and organisation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Customer focused (internal & external)
- Consistently follows procedures.
- £22,500 to £27,500 depending on shifts
- 6am to 2pm, 9.30am to 5.30pm and 2pm to 10pm - Rotating weekly