Are you a Reliability Engineer with a passion for ensuring the safety and performance of cutting-edge products? An exciting opportunity awaits you with our client, a leader in semiconductor and satellite communication technology.
They are in search of a talented Reliability Engineer to join their dynamic team. If you're ready to make a significant impact by ensuring the reliability of products at multiple manufacturing levels and are well-versed in industry-standard qualification programs, you might just be interested in finding out more.
About the Company:
Our client, founded in 2011, emerged from pioneering research at the University of Edinburgh dating back to 2006. Their technology is built upon a foundation of patented low-loss RF MEMS devices and is known for its inherent low cost, low power consumption, and high performance, making it a game-changer in the world of phased arrays for SATCOM and 5G. With several successful projects now under their belt, and continued collaboration with the UKSA and ESA, there has never been a better time to join them on their growth journey
What will you be doing?
As a Reliability Engineer, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the reliability, performance, and safety of products through various manufacturing stages. Your responsibilities include:
1. Reliability Testing and Analysis: Conduct reliability testing to identify failure points at multiple levels, from IC to Motherboard.
2. Continuous Improvement: Identify areas for enhancement in product design, manufacturing, and operations.
3. Test Plan Development: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create and implement robust reliability test plans, including accelerated life testing and environmental testing.
4. Monitoring and Analysis: Design and establish monitoring systems and data analysis processes to track product reliability, identify trends, and proactively address issues.
5. Root Cause Analysis and Mitigation: Investigate failure root causes, analyze failure data, and propose design or process changes to enhance product reliability.
To thrive in this role, you will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, or related field).
- Experience in applying reliability tools and methodologies, including Weibull analysis, accelerated life testing, reliability prediction, and root cause analysis.
- Deep experience in IC-level reliability testing.
- Previous experience executing reliability programs for new products, both internally and within an OSAT environment.
- Expert knowledge of packaging reliability requirements for various tests.
It would be nice if you also had:
- Familiarity with industry standards and regulations related to reliability and safety (e.g., ISO 9001).
- Knowledge of MEMS and RF reliability techniques.
- Experience in RF packaging methodology.
- Working knowledge of analysis tools like JMP.
- Proficiency in conducting Design of Experiment (DOE).
- Understanding of a multistage production flow with diverse packing requirements.
What You Can Expect in Return:
Joining our client means becoming part of a dynamic team at the forefront of RF technology innovation. In addition to a competitive salary, you can look forward to:
- The opportunity to work on groundbreaking projects that redefine industry standards
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home opportunities
- A collaborative workplace where your ideas are valued and encouraged
- Access to cutting-edge technology and research resources
- Medical and Life Insurance Schemes
- Potential for share options