SCM Subcontract Specialist
We are delighted to be working with our client, a leading provider of services to the offshore Energy industry, as they have a new job opening for a SCM Subcontract Specialist to join their Aberdeen team on a permanent basis.
If you are looking to join an organisation that focuses on developing their people whilst working on exciting projects within the energy transition, this opportunity is worth taking a look at.
As the SCM Subcontract Specialist, you will supporting the contractual/legal and tendering activities and will be responsible for developing and implementing procurement plans for assigned projects, procuring critical or complex permanent goods or services.
- Contribute to the selection, management and performance monitoring of Vendors.
- Ensure that all project subcontracts for the project provide best value and contractual position with regards to risk evaluation, budget adherence and delivery.
- Complete an evaluation of a supplier's performance / lessons learned with the project team as appropriate.
- Contribute to the establishment of the Bidders List in accordance with the Approved Vendors Lists.
- Develop ideas and strategies to improve operational efficiency, add value, aid business performance and work towards a strategy of continuous improvement.
- Significant role relevant experience in the Upstream Oil & Gas/Renewables Industry and in Supply Chain Management.
- Pre and post award experience in EPCI environment or experience in supporting EPCI Tenders within SCM.
- Pre and post award experience in procurement of complex Category/Commodities in Oil & Gas/Renewables Industry.
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working & flexible hours
- Competitive benefits package - generous holiday allowance, pension scheme, discounted health and wellbeing packages
Should this position be of interest, please click the link to apply or send an updated CV to Carrie.Martin@edenscott.com .
If you would like to discuss the opportunity further with reference to the FULL job description, please do not hesitate to contact Carrie Martin on 01224 965506 .