The UK's construction industry is freeing itself from the grips of the recent economic recession. Confidence is returning to the sector, which currently employs 2 million people, with business headcount set to rise with the increase of building and infrastructure projects across the country which means now is a great time to pursue a career in construction. Read our Blog to find out why it might be the right move for you.
Whilst building service firms are hiring again, this means that there is higher competition for quality candidates with an abundance of choice for jobseekers looking to carve out their niche within construction.
Recruiting within the construction market requires a strong understanding of how the industry works across both technical and professional disciplines. Eden Scott is highly regarded within the sector, with experience spanning 10 years.
With an unparalleled reputation, our services include civil, building, residential and maintenance construction.
Whether you are looking for a new position or simply wanting to discuss your options, our construction & facilities management recruitment team can provide you with expert advice.
- Executive/Director appointments
- Construction/Site management
- Commercial Management/ Quantity surveying / Estimating
- Land & Planning / Bid Management
- Civil & Design Engineering
- Mechanical & Electrical
Facilities Management & Building Services
- Facilities Managers / Estate Managers / Property Managers
- Soft & Hard Service Managers
- Help Desk administrators
- Mobile Maintenance Supervisors
- Mobile Maintenance Engineers
- Mobile Air-conditioning & Refrigeration Engineers
Got a question? Get in touch with our construction and facilities management team using the form below. We look forward to hearing from you.